[Resolved]  Airtel Bangalore — Disconnect the network and sending rowdies to collect the due though paid in advance

Actually iam @ chennai on official purpose & i had activated my roaming facility in prior but now my postpaid airtel network connection is completely dead since yestarday evening. Due to this my communication is very badly stuck causing lot of inconvenience. Even for tomorrow i am @ chennai, so kindly re activate my roaming facilty immediately.

Consider this very important & urgent.

FYI

T. ANIL & Password is HBSF8041

Waiting for ur positive reply & action...........

Thanks & Regards
Anil . T
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

AirTel — Network disconnected

My name is Sindhu Nair, No. [protected].

I have Airtel connection since Jan 2007.

I have made the payment of Rs. 1,390 on 19/11/2007 (Reciept No.[protected] in Pune Airtel gallery.

This morning I saw that my out going calls was barred and the incoming calls has also been disconnected. This is causing me lot of inconvenience.

I am very disappointed, I want immediate rectification or else i am gonna leave the services.

I called up the customer care executive but the complaint has not yet been replied back. I doubt they even register any complain or any request.

Kindly look into the matter.
dear sir,

i inform to you my no. [protected] is Blocked Pls. give the PUK code and Inform through My email ID and by massege my temporary no. [protected].

Thanking you .