Airtel — Wrong Bills and Now Recovery Agent
In last 6 months, I am very much disappointed with the Airtel Billing
Department and Customer Care Executives and managers.
They are sending recovery agent to my previous Address.
Every time I have been receiving fake promises from customer care executives as
well as the managers, that if I clear my due amount, they will correct the bill
and adjust in the next month bill for Numbers [protected] and [protected].
Finally I have decided to change to a new connection from another service
provider. In previous Bills, I have already paid the amount which is more than
the Due amount.
I am approaching consumer court for justice againt the following losses:
1) Inconvenience caused to me and my husband due to the Stoppage of
outgoing calls and disconnection of Phone during my last months of pregnancy
when I badly need the phone with me for no fault of mine.
2) Mine and My husband¿s, Personal loss due to Stoppage of outgoing calls
and Disconnection of Phone for no fault of mine.
3) Mine and My husband¿s, Professional loss due to Stoppage of outgoing
calls and Disconnection of Phone for no fault of mine.
4) Inconvenience caused to me and my husband due to repeatedly calling
Customer Care for many months to correct the bills where there is no fault of
5) Inconvenience caused to me and my husband due to Phone Calls and
responses from Airtel Customer care using Insulting language.
I am warningyou to not to use any of my direct or indirect contact information
for Threatening Calls or any kind of communication which is not from AIRTEL or
from any other Legislative body.
Neelotpal Misra / Rahul Sharma,
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|