[Resolved]  Airtel — recharge successful but scheme not activated

I am using an airtel number [protected]. On 31st January 2009, I have sent a message "RC 15" to 170, the reply which I received was "15 mins std muft paiye! easycharge kariye Rs15 se aur 15min ki std muft paiye. yeh laabh 30 dino tak lagoo. std min ka balance jaanne ke liye *121*08# dabaye. now dial *121*1# for recharge schemes & *121*1# for balance". i still have the message saved in my inbox dated 31st Jan. i made the above mentioned easycharge, it was successful and the transaction id for it was[protected]. As mentioned in the message, i should have been able to access the details regarding this by dialling *121*08# but i was unable to do so. I made and STD call to check if the scheme has been activated but it wasn't. I did not even get any balance. i called up the customer care and there i was given a reference number [protected] for my complaint and was informed that i will be given a call back from the concerned department regarding the same within 48 hrs. considering Sunday as a non working day, i waited for an extra day but i did not receive any call. I again called at the customer care and when i spoke to the floor supervisor, he informed me that the scheme is not valid and since i haven't got any balance yet, he'll be crediting the balance within 6hrs. now, if the scheme wasn't valid then why did i get the wrong information from 170, and why did i not get the balance the same moment i recharged my number? the person said that there are always terms and conditioned applied to that information and we should check up with the customer care before making any such recharge. then why is this facility made available to the customers? and the message nowhere said "terms and conditions applied". i also mailed to the airtel nodal office on 3rd february 2009, but still haven't received a reply. neither the scheme is activated nor have i got the balance credited to my account.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Deposited Rs.30/- on 22/04/09 at Reliance Office as recharges,

Some outgoing use tahan stop & demand next recharges- i think this is not possible And I am Not satisfied to utilised the deposit ammount. please explain me & setisfied my recharges to reliance Mobile No.[protected] in the name of Tapan Kumar mukherjee House no.1666 sector-15, Panchkula.
My GSm Reliance Connection No.[protected] in the name of Tapan kumar mukherjee H.No.1666 Sect-15, Panchkula. Recent I have deposited Rs.30/- on dated 22/04/09 for local call, But 24/04/09 Balance are not available. How can this possible please justify me.

Tapan Mukherjee

mobile recharge airtel — not recharge successfully

sir i recharge mobile no - [protected] orissa airtel service provider the balance has been deducted from my sbi account but nit recharged successfully

please solve
mobile [protected] -598 pack, account debited but recharge not done yet.please help
Pack of 98, money got cut from the bank but the recharge is not activated