[Resolved]  Airtel — PUK2 CODE

I HAVE USED AIRTEL JUST FOR A MONTH & TO MY UTTER SURPRISE, WHEN I GET TO SECURITY SETTING >> CHANGE ACCESS CODE >> PIN2 IT SAYS "PIN2 CODE BLOCKED", WHEN I E-MAILED & CALLED CUSTOMER CARE, THEY SAID "THERE IS NO PUK2 CODE OF AIRTEL, THEIR IS NO EFFECT OF PIN CODE BLOCKED" & YES I CAN CALL & EVEN RECIEVE CALL, I JUST HAVE FAILED, JUST SEEING FOR SOME HELP.

PH NO :: [protected]
AIRTEL CHHATTISGARH
Complaint comments  27 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

tumhari maa ki bosdi tum sabko puk2 code chahiye na
to apni apni behano ko mere paas ek raat ke liye bhej do na please
main kuch nahi karronga
tumhe vishvaas he na mujh pe
kindly unsubscribe the dada resub 10 service on airtel wapmy mobile no. is [protected].
I want PUK2 of airtel

i want to take strict step against them

PH NO :: [protected]
pl. kindly help
want PUK2 of airtel number [protected]
I want the PUK and PUK2 code of my airtel pre-paid card.
No.: [protected]
Please provide the same at the earliest by SMS.
Thanking you.
i want puk2 code for my airtel number [protected]. pls i[censored] get the code, msg to this number. am very much thankful to u.
GET MY PUK CODE.My number is [protected].
I want my puk2 code for my airtel no: [protected]
kindly thakin u.
The pin code n pin2 code of airtel is a 4 digit no... usually 1234. I[censored] have entered the wrong pin or pin2 for more than thrice, ur pin gets blocked requesting for a puk or puk 2... In this case be careful before entering ur puk code... ur service provider has it... Mostly in airtel the puk code works well for puk2 code also... Hope they've not instructed the customer care about pin2 or puk2 codes... so u can better opt for puk code rather than asking them for puk2 code before they confuse u that it depends on ur handset...
I want the PIN2 number of Airtel, but the customer care didn't help me. Why the Airtel authority don't pay any attention?
all new plan ditals
i want the puk2 number of airtel |||
number is [protected]
Its fairly simple. PUK code is same for Pin1 and Pin2. Ask for a PUK code from Customer Care, You will need to provide last five digits of your Sim Card number which is printed on Sim itself and probably need to confirm your identity by answering few questions.

Once you have the PUK code enter 3 wrong pin's for Pin2 and unblock it with PUK code proivded. It would then ask you for new Pin2... enjoy :-)

This worked fine for me
i want a puk2 code and pin2 code..
my set will setting to fixed dialling numbers want store and activated plz be tell and send a puk2 code
want the puk2 number of airtel |||
number is [protected]
i want PUK2 code
Mera yeh no:- [protected] hai. Mujhe Isske PIN1 aur PIN2 CODE chahiye. mera sim blocked ho gaya hai.
YOGESH JI
NUMBER SE KUCH NAHI HOGA
PIN1 IS 1234 AND PIN2 IS 00000(PUK AND PUK2 ARE SAME)
BY PAWAN NO IS [protected]