Airtel — charged wrongly for every international calls

Shah
i had made a call to my friend who is staying at Melbourne-Australia. According to Airtel i should be charged 6.40 rs for a single call....but my friend didnt received a single call not a single ring also ..whereas 6.40 rs has been deducted from my account...after that when i made a call to customer care department(Gujarat, complain id:
[protected])....respected agents had denied with the problem without giving any resolution for ther same. i am facing the same probelem from last 2 months and customer care is doing nothing for the same.

Always awaiting your favour otherwise i have to take other action.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

i had made a call to my father who is staying at yemen. According to Airtel i should be charged 9.20 rs for a single call....but my father didnt received a single call not a single ring also ..whereas 9.20 rs has been deducted from my account...after that when i made a call to customer care department(kolkata)....respected agents had disconnected my call without giving any resolution for ther same

Always awaiting your favour otherwise i have to take other action.
My cell No.[protected]. I am not using fusion lounge feature.Yet i am charged Rs.15/=.Even, I am unable to unsubscribe the feature.Please do stop deducting amount with immediate effect and deactivate the service.
NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED WITH THE AIRTEL

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - charged wrongly for every international calls