[Resolved]  Airtel — Not getting de-activated from a service

I am S.Bilal Mohamed Buhari, a subscriber of Airtel prepaid cellular phone connection from Tamilnadu. My phone number is [protected].

I received an alert service call from Airtel on 6th July 2009 and on hearing the call, i was not interested in the call and when i was about to disconnect the call, i heard a message from the call saying that i was subscribed to the "Airtel Namitha Pack Service" and i will be deducted Rs.1/- every day for using the service. I was surprised to hear that because i did not opt for the service and without my consent Airtel activated the service.

To be on the safer side, i sent a message to unsubscribe from the service, immediately after the call. Format "UNSUB NAM" and the message was sent to 54321. I still have this message in my phone. But, even after that, i still received messages the following day and Rs.1/- was deducted from my balance. So i sent the same message again on 7th July 2009 requesting to unsubscribe me from the service. But, as on date, i am still not deactivated from the service and Airtel is deducting Rs.1/- every day even after sending request to unsubscribe from the service.

I called up the Airtel customer care on 10th July 2009 and made a compliant of the same. they said that they will be sending me compliant number and i will be deactivated from the service. But I did not receive any compliant number and i still keep receiving messages from the service and finding no other way to stop the service, i am sending you this mail.

I have all the messages stored in my phone for proof.
I want to get deactivated from the service. Please help me...

Thank you.