[Resolved]  Airtel — Ignorance towards cancellation of telephone line

January 5 2007

Pravesh Chaturvedi
H39/8 phase 1 DLF City Gurgaon Haryana

Subject: Cancellation of telephone connection
This is regarding cancellation of telephone line[protected]. I am highly astonished to see that various conversations with your Customer care Executives(latest by Ms Sonia & Ms Vandana) and various requests (latest Request no.192759) for cancellation of my telephone line which were made in the past 2 months did not yield any results and in fact did not elicit even a response. This, you surely would understand is affecting my daily working
Highly disappointed, I hereby say that I would not be able to pay further bills.

We would appreciate if this problem is solved immediately.
Waiting for your soonest reply & action on it.

Yours sincerely
Pravesh Chaturvedi
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:41:45
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Airtel — Cancellation of telephone line

Hi all,

I am using Airtel broadband services for past 6 months. At this point of time i thought of discontinue wih Airtel. So hence i have requested for cancellation. I did not get any response from their customer care. I have requested for planty of imes, but they call me up and asking for change in plan. I have told them clearly that i do not have a computer at home so i cannot use the broadband connection. I am still finding it difficult to get rid of this problem. Their customer care reps are not allowing to speak with higher officials. I am really disappointed with the service.
The General Manager
Airtel Broadband Services,

Mar 04 2010

Sathish kumar S
3517 surappa mudhali st
triplicane chennai 5

Subject : Refund for the broadband connection

I visit your airtel outlet in triplicane last month 0822010 and took broadband connection, your customer care executive (mr. ashok [protected]) told to me within three working days we provide the connection, an i paid Rs.4000 to mr. ashok but after three days no one is come for the installation i asked to mr. ashok is said more unwanted reason we don't have network in your street we don't have installation box after one week i took connection from BSNL and then came to airtel outlet for cancellation ashok said we could't give cash back we will give only Demand Draft he asked me one week time, now three week is gone i am not recieve my DD. And i asked to mr ashok he gave the mr. sentil no [protected] and i spoke to mr sentil he gave one mob no mr partheeban but one is refund my Rs4000
please refund my money as well as possible.
Enrolement form no 984626