[Resolved]  Airtel — SIM not activate for outgoing calls

Sir, I'm Venkata Ravindra Reddy, Sir, I'll lost my cell phone in Bus. And block the mobile no. [protected] through contacting AIRTEL customer care executives. They blocked the SIM on 27.09.2009. And I'll take another duplicate SIM from SIRI Communications, AIRTEL Distributor, Balaji Complex, Kadapa. their Cell No. [protected], and i'll contact with AIRTEL customer care executives for unblocking the SIM. They are not gave correct answer and say, "your proofs are not submitted". I'll submitted my proofs two times already. But they are not activate this No. [protected]. I'll contact with SIRI communications, Kadapa, they are talk ith me "I send a mail to AIRTEL authotrities, they are activate that", but not activate. I'll gave a complaint already. And they call to me and say we activate the SIM No. [protected], with in 24 hours. But they are not activate. Please take necessary action.

Comments

Airtel — Activation of my sim for out going calls

inspite of complaining for the umpteenth time, i had not yet recieved any positive responce regarding my activation of outgoing calls !!!the customer service excutives keeps giving false promises!!!
Sir Ar Mam
plese outgoing active me my No-[protected]
Sir/Mam
plese outgoing active me my airtel No-[protected]
Would you please activate outgoing call in my Airtel number [protected]

Would you please activate outgoing call in my Airtel number [protected]

Sir
Please out going calls activate my no. [protected]
Outgoing calls have been stopped though I had enough balance.

Airtel