[Resolved]  Airtel — ONE TIME CHARGES

I am having two connections of airtel I was receiving combined bill every month since sep 2009. I have not received the oct bill when I enqired about it they told that it has been despatched but i have not received.
I received a call from airtel office in the month of oct, they stated that due to some system failure they cannot send combined bill, they will send seperate bills for both numbers. I said OK.When I received the nov bill I was shocked thet they have charged Rs.75/- and in the month of dec bill Rs.141/- as ONE TIME CHARGES.when I renqired about this they told that because of you are getting two bills you have to pay the charges. I have not asked for two bills, it is the mistake of airtel and I have to bear this. this is not correct.Please go through this letter and take suitable action against airtel.
thanking you.
mobile number [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Airtel has billed me with one time charges, they say it august month bill and they are informing me after 2 months
my no is [protected]