[Resolved]  Airtel — unsubscribr love tips love poems & shayari

plz unsubscribe love tips,love poems and shayari from my no. [protected]. plz unsubscribe as soon as possible.....

Comments

plz unsubscribe love tips,poem and shayari on my number [protected].plz unsubscribe as soon as possible.
Pl unsubscribe shayari from my airtel connection mobile no. [protected] and my father-in-law's mobile no. [protected] at the earliest.
Shailaja Gupta
plz unsubscribe love tips and shayari on my number [protected] (west bengal AIRTEL).plz unsubscribe as soon as possible. i am trying to call customer care but i can't make the call ( the call was not completed).
plz unsubscribe love tips on my number [protected] (andhra pradesh AIRTEL).plz unsubscribe as soon as possible. i am trying to call customer care but i can't make the call

sachin
my aritel prepaid number is +91 [protected]

please unsubscribe news alerts and dating tips from my mobile as soon as possible

T.Gowtham.
please unsubscribe Dating tips on my number [protected]

jeya
plz unsubscribe shayari on my number [protected] (Madhya Pradesh AIRTEL).plz unsubscribe as soon as possible. i am trying to call customer care but i can't make the call ( the call was not completed).

Anuja
Please unsubscribe Health tips and Shayari from my airtel number [protected] as soon as possible. Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Shesh Narayan Prasad Verma.
Unsubscribe Love & Shayari tips for my no [protected]...its really annoying ...with out interest you just activated it ...no means to unsubscribe it...I hate airtel services...

19583