[Resolved]  Airtel — wants to deactivate job alerts service

I recieved massages on my airtel no. for job alerts but I don't want to this I am not subscibing this service and airtel deduct some amount for this . This is illigal. Please deactivate my job alerts service on my mobile. Customer care centre is so poor for my solution. My mobile no is. [protected]

Comments

Airtel Mobile Complaints - wants to deactivate job alerts service
Review all Airtel Mobile complaints
Airtel Mobile
Posted:[protected] by Sandeep Kumar Trikha [send email]
wants to deactivate job alerts service
I recieved massages on my airtel no. for job alerts but I don't want to this I want to deactivate this service and airtel deduct some amount for this . Please deactivate my job alerts service on my mobile. Customer care centre is so poor for my solution. My mobile no is. [protected]
Respected Sir

I am receiving messages from Airtel Number for job alerts from past 7 to 8 months, its charging too much for me, and also it is not useful for me please deactivate this servise my No is [protected]...

Airtel