[Resolved]  Airtel — Change of Company name in the address

Further to our letter dated above, the same is yet to be closed at your end. I have received a SMS on 20th June 2008 as acknowledgement for the request placed vide letter at your office regarding the subject matter. Meanwhile, since there was no revert from your end, I have taken this up myself with your customer care on 19th June 2008 vide Ref no.[protected], to check whether my complaint is resolved.

Further there was no progress later to the same I have again called the customer care on 22nd June 2008 for change of Company name in the address and verification vide reference no.[protected] with Mr Francis Arulappan saying the same was not effected and received an acknowledgement SMS

But till date there is no progress and now I have received an SMS alert on the payment due. Please note that since there is no positive revert or progress from your end, I am taking up the same with the Cosumer Forum today.

Also note that I would not be making any payments till such time the issue is resolved. I would urge that there should no distruption in the services due to non-payment of the bill.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i want to change my name in airtel bill. I want the bill comes from my office name

19568