[Resolved]  Airtel — Mobile not activate , blank sim card

I took sim card from a local shop at Majiwada, Thane of Airtel on 11/08/08 havibg the mobile no [protected] but it was not activated till 15/08/08 . When I enquired from an Airtel shop, it was found to be a Blank number.
Then I took another sim card from the same shop having the number [protected] on 15/08/08 at morning hours, but till now ( 17/08/08 at 10 hours ) it is not activated.
The Airtel must explain for such harassment to the customers.
I want my new number is to be activated with immediate effect and Airtel must be sued for creating such Blank numbers.
Regards.
B.Basu

Comments

I am also one of Airtel customer who have loged a complaint on this site. I just wanted to inquiry from all the other customer who have logged a complaint on this site whether anyone of their problem is solved by this site ppl or not.

Or is this site like all other site playing with the emotion of ppl by just asking to submit the complaint and not giving any response to it. I am asking this because ppl like us with very great belief and hope submit our complaint in such site but at last the same thing happens no resolvement of the problem, problem still persist so i wanted to know whether this guys are really serious in solving our problem or just they are fake like all those about whom we are complaining.

Becasue day by day Airtel is really becoming headache by torturing the customer and showing their incompetency in solving the problem.

After receiving the complaint on the site what this guy do to resolve the problem of the ppl who have complaint or its just another blog like site.

Please do reply and help in solving my problem which i have posted just today.
I am Airtel customer, I have recently purchase the Airtel Pre-Paid Sim ( LIFETIME) no.[protected] which is purchased on 15 Apr 2009 it is activated for some days but now from 4 days it is deactivated I told this situation to the retailer he said contact to airtel office I m also told this to Airtel office at sagar (mp) he said contact to retailer I am i great trouble i have a balance of rs 222 & value voucher of Rs 100 & also the sms voucher of Rs 20 in that sim now you give me the solution of this situation within 7days . I requested you to please activate my no. or give me the another Sim card of same balance, same value voucher, same validity, & same sms voucher.

Yours Truly