[Resolved]  Airtel Coin Box With Connection — Not given connection

Friday, February 01, 2008
Respected Sir,

I am Vijay Kumar Jain, Shop Keeper in Pink city and my shop is situated in Heart of Pink City at Corner of Choura Rasta & Tripolia Bazar, Jaipur

I applied for PCO of Airtel connection of Coin Box on 15th January, 2008 and make payment of Rs.1500/- to your representative Mr. Avi Gupta ([protected]) and he issued me a Receipt No.70147 and promised me that your connection will starts within 48 hours but till today (1st February, 2008) my connection did not started.

After 48 hours I contacted with Mr. Avi Gupta and he again promised me that tomorrow your connection will be start but nothing has been become…….

After that whenever I call Mr. Avi Gupta then he will provide other representative name and number and intimate me to contact with that like Mr. Sanjay Banal [protected], Mr. Bheemraj[protected], Mr. Chetan[protected] etc……..

My details are as below

Name : Vijay Kumar Jain
Contact No. : [protected]
Address : Shop No.285B, Tripolia Bazar, Jaipur
Receipt No. : 70147
Amount : Rs.1500/-
Executive Person : Mr. Avi Gupta, [protected]

In this computerized year when all other private companies like Vodophone, IDEA and even also BSNL providing BEST facilities to their customers so they make more and more customers and you are providing this type of facilities.

Your representatives are not responsible for reply and no body is responsible to solve problem. Just your representatives are only providing other representatives number and making customer FOOL. If you will be at my place then what action will you take ………. ?

Please suggest me what should I do ……….?

Hope you will definitely do the needful at the earliest and also intimate me accordingly.

Waiting for Reply.

With Regards,

Vijay Kumar Jain
Shop No.285B, Tripolia Bazar, Jaipur
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

sir iam using airtel pco it is running with mobile life time sim how can i connect internet to computer
Date: 11.6.09

R.Dhanabalan,
New Print Point,
Opp.Sarada Collage Main Gate,
Salem-636016.
Tamilnadu,
INDIA.

I have one Airtel PCO. The Coin Phone No.[protected]

I am recharged Today the amount of Rs.900/-. I will checked to call 121. But the Computer Voice telling the total amount Rs.1485.99 only. Balance Amount Rs.14.01 is Missing. But Not Called to any other after recharging. What is the reason to the cut of amount. I need your reply.

By Mr. Dhanabalan
Sir/Madam,

We had purchased airtel coin box for our campus, and given for service. Now the number[protected] has been disconnected and given to some other person in karur. When enquired at the customer care number[protected], they say that we have to ask the person from whom we bought the coin box. Now that there is no specific dealer, we are unable to recharge the same. We cant go for a new coin box connection, for there was no intimation for disconnecting the number. Kindly recharge the coinbox with a new number atleast in the same old box. In this regards, whom should we contact?
Your earliest reply is required in this matter.
Senthil K.C