Airtel — CUG SIM BLOCKED THEN REJECTED

My CUG SIM blocked Then showing rejected. its No.[protected] registered to Sr DEE Department Central railway.And alloted me for use.

please help me to start my SIM or give me PUK code.

Kishor Kumar Gupta

Comments

Airtel Sim — Complaint on SIM rejected

my sim is rejected by mistake. Due to type of wrong PUK code. Please help me out. My mobile number is [protected]. I am right now in Bangalore. This sim is of Bangalore only.
sir...i've korean mobile...my airtel sim is blocked somehow...i want to unblock this..kindly pls help me...my mobile no: [protected]

AirTel — for sim block

Dear sir
pl black my sim my Mob no is [protected].
Thaks with regard
Santosh Kumar Sharama
I need puk code.my mobile number is [protected]

AirTel — sim blocked

Dear sir. i am joshil singh used a no of airtell company last 2 year. My mobile no. is [protected] from airtell prepaid connection. This connection is not work in last 4 month. I have received new sim but this is not work. I have talking custmer care last 2 month.
Namaste Mr. Gupta,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 21 July 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd