Airtel Digital TV DTH Services — Non activation of southern ultra pack

Palanivel Murugesan
My Customer ID is [protected], had paid Rs.4550/- ( on 13.3.10), executives promised me to activate southern channel ultra pack within 24 hours, till 22.3.10 (0005 hours) it has not been activated.Umpteen calls were made to the executives who then started dilly dallying and delaying by their tactics. Two e mails were sent to their e-mail addresses on 21.3.10 but one reply was sent stating that the complaint will be looked at the earliest. I donot know when it will be activated. I think it is an eternal wait. I request others to just be alert of this delaying tactic by Airtel DTH services

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Dear,

I am very soory to inform you i am purchase on Airtel DTH new installation pack Rs.1750 / from Nilkant Electronics Varanasi, U.P. where Airtel sales person is Mr. Nitin(mob no.-o[protected]) on date 06/03/2010.his commetment within 24 hour i provide service And setup box, 45ft(15 mtr) wire &remote provide our istallation person your home.But after 4 hour Nitin inform he case forward to local Aitel DTH dealer in Sasaram, Bihar toresponsible preson is Mr. Anand (Mob no.-[protected]) and he also talk and commited to my service Engg. Will gone on 8/03/10.
But 8/3/10 Service provider come &start the serviceCustomer ID is [protected].but at a time he is provide on only 39ft(12.6 mtr), setupbox & not provide remote.
Then I am talking about remote to Mr. Anand (Airtel DTH dealer, Sasaram, BIhar)his commited within two day i will give remote at your home.But i am problem face on continous 8/3/10 To till date.i am talking then told that this is not my range.
So pls, solve my remote problem .

Regrads-Aruni kumar singh Purchase on ;Nilkant electronics, Varanasi