[Resolved]  Airtel DTH - Relocation A Challenge — poor Airtel DTH service engineers - Relocation

Dear reader, This is Ramesh, last week I had a bitter experience with Aitel dth service engineers, I plan to relocate my house due to some of my personal reasons last month, so I called this airtel costumer care to book their service engineers for de-installation and reinstallation of my airtel dth on 24th Oct, the relocation distance is only 5km from my previous address, So I booked both the things on the same day,
But engineers didn’t call or come for relocate my dish simply I was waiting till my booking time and I called that Airtel and complained for the same, they gave me one of their engineers mobile number, I also called him but the thing is he had already resigned from Airtel, (Now you note that I have to relocate my all house hold things that day or else I have to pay one more month rent)
Again I called to that CC number, they are very coolly saying that their data not updated, and they have asked me to relocate in one another day. I got irritated, and I shouted on them. And finally I booked for 30th of the same month (now I am paying one month rent extra to my old house owner)
Again there are no response form airtel dth engineers, so I understood that it is impossible to relocate the Airtel dth dish through airtel engineers. So I contact one local electrical shop guy, he has relocated that within 1.30 hours with 200Rs.
Now the questions is
1)Why the communication gap between costumer care and engineers?
2)Why they are creating such a big demand for their work?
3)How can I change my address in their account now?
4)Suppose I am unable to change my address, what will happen in future?

Ramesh
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Same happened with me as well
Very Bad service providers