[Resolved]  Airtel / Masti Pack — deducting money without asking from prepaid card by "item"

inspite of repeated complaints from 26/10/2008 the call centre of "Airtel - prepaid card" is unable to deactivate masti pack facility from my mobile no. [protected] . However, i haven`t activated/ requested for the same, & without asking me, my balance is also reducing, which is totally illegal. I have stored all the mgs. & complaint ref. numbers.
i have sent 3-4 SMS also " UNSUB MASTI to 53030", in response i am getting msg " sorry you are not registered for this service". if I am not registered than why my prepaid balance is reducing time to time. it means some body of your call centre is doing purposely for personal interest. please investigate the matter & accordingly stop the Masti pack facility permanentely And arrange for credit of my unauthorised deducted charges.

Comments

ANITA CREATIONS — airtel masti pack

why have you started airtel masti pack without my concern and you are regularly charging me please stop this subscripsion as soon as possible my airtel no is [protected]
please in my mobile masti pack deactive early .
i messages sent by this as disturbing me heavily and is too expensive.so i request you to kindly unsubscribe this pack to my mogile-[protected]

personal matter — masti pack charge without permission

I have a prepaid mobile number [protected] , sms number[protected] subscribe on my mobile number ( masti pack) on dated 4-4-11 automatically without my consent at 15:18 pm and deduct my balance 5 rs. for a month after that above sms number deduct my balance on...

Airtel