[Resolved]  Airtel Mitti Ke Rang — Receiving bill for deactivated service

I am receiving the bill for the service which i've never opted for.The service is called mitti ke rang and it started it's own and deducted 30 rs from my account my mobile no is [protected].When i lodged the complaint they assured me the service has been deactivated, but now again in this months's bill they have deducted 30 rs.
kindly deactivate the service again and credit my account back with the amount of rs. 30 on an urgent basis

Comments

Receiving bill for mitti ke rang service

Just deactivate the service again and credit my account back with the amount of rs. 30 on an urgent basis
please deactivate mitti ke rang services from my airtel prepaid-[protected]
Please deactivate mitti ke rang services from my airtel prepaid no. [protected]
hi i am mohinder ram from punjab.. now am using airtel prepaid connection.. from last 5-6 months a service named "Mitti ke rang" had been activated on my no. [protected]. every month rs 30 are charged from my account ... i never activte this service.. i want to unsubscribe this service now.. but customer service executives said there is no service on ur phone.. plz help
Please deactivate mitti ke rang services from my airtel prepaid no. [protected]