Airtel — unauthorised debits from my prepaid account

New mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 cvsukumar
i took a new airtel connection phone no. [protected] and in a span of 34 days since the connection started , value-added services (VAS) automatically are activated on my phone 3 times, without my knowledge and consent and amounts are debited from my prepaid account.
I have complained to airtel all 3 times, they are so shameless they keep repeating the same fraud again and again.
The same cheating 3 times in 34 days !

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - call details 346

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation 210

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block 168

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP 110

Comments

AirTel — UNAUTHORISED DEBIT

My balance was deducted by Rs.50/- on 14.09.2007, I have made acomplaint vide request no.[protected] but not solved till date after one month.They have not been able to provide the detail for debit and not refunded my amont till date.

JOLLY BANSAL
Complain to Nodal Officer in charger o[censored]r state via e-mail. I had done so when they had debited Rs.20/-. They credited back after i complained to nodal officer.

Airtel — unauthorised debit from my prepaid balance

My mobile number is [protected] with Airtel. Airtel debitedfrom my prepaid A/C a sum of Rs.30/- in name of 'Music on demand', though i didnot requisition this service. When I came to know of the same, I lodged a complaint with their Customer Care Service. One month back also, Airtel had debited Rs.20/- from my prepaid A/C for the same service and on my complaint, they withdrew this offer but did not refund the money deducted. Thus they have been debiting my A/C even for services not requisitioned and never availed of by me. When I contact their Customer Care Service, they simply make excuses and express their helplessness. I request that Airtel should be impressed upon to refund the amounts debited illegaly and not to cheat me in future. S.C.Sharma

Airtel — Unauthorised Debit in my Airtel Mobile Bill

Sir

I have been charged by Rs.20 every week although I have never been subscribed on such company.
Every week I am receiving this message that you have been charged by Rs. 20. Enjoy http:/gclub.in.
Kindly unsubscribe it.

Sandeep Gupta
Mobile No. [protected]
Sir

Kindly unsubscribe it.
My Mobile no is [protected].

Vamsee

Airtel — Unauthorised debits to my prepaid account

I am having a prepaid account no [protected] of airtel. For last few days my mobile was switched off and I had credit balance of around Rs 50 . Today I switched on my mobile and I found i have -10 Rs in may prepaid balance.
Airtel has been debiting me for cricket pack & other services which i never subscribe. Moreover I hate cricket and I get cricket score when matchs are on.

I tried to call customer care number 121 but nobody replied.

Please let me know whom shoul I contact.

It is not the questin of money. I feel cheated by this company.

disconnect the airtel and take bsnl celone connection
airtel is the largest thief/chor among all corporates mobile service provide

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - unauthorised debits from my prepaid account