Airtel Postpaid — Charging CUG Calls

AJAI PRAKASH

I am using airtel connection (Mob. : [protected]) for last 2 years. This connection is a corporate connection (HCL). In the plan, Airtel provides 500 min. free on CUG calls. I never checked that i am getting CUG calls for free or not. But I took one more corporate number with the same plan. Then I realise that they are charging for CUG calls also. then I made number of written complaints in airtel but they are giving me number of reasons and told me that you contact your company represantative for the same, We cannot do anything for the same. I called number of times to company representative, but he never picked the mobile.
So I was helpless. I asked them to disconnect my both the numbers. But they disconnected my new number (Mob Number: [protected]) and not disconnecting my old number (Mob: [protected]). I took advanced rental (Rs 699/- for 1 years) plan. I just use my new number for one month. They are asking to pay full advance rental. My old mobile number’s advance rental is also expired on 10th March, They renewed the plan, but they are not disconnecting my connection.

Please help me to resolve my problem. Either they should not charge for CUG calls and adjust my last bills CUG call charges also on the both connections or Please disconnect my both number and charge me only monthly rent not advanced rental.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM.

MOBILE NUMBERS: [protected], [protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel Post Paid — Discrepancy in Bill.CUG calls are charged 3 times more than promised.BIll Plan 299/month CUG at 10 paisa.

Took a corporate connection,and was promised 10 paisa inter CUG calls.even after 8months of connection,iam charged at 30 paisa For inter CUG...Pathetic..[protected]

Airtel — CUG 500 min. free calls

I have Advance rental 699 plan effective from Oct. There are some topings that the corporate executive told me. But I can't get the 500 min. CUG calls free on my number. Please activate this faciltiy on my no. My no. is [protected]. Please effective all these facility from this month bill.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]