[Resolved] Airtel Postpaid — Bill Plan change
I am a airtel customer for last 4 years with number +91 [protected] and from the first day it was a corporate connection.
1. Submitted the bill plan change to New corporate plan on 16.11.2009.
2. I got a response on 18.11.2009 that there is some outstanding against the account which needs to be cleared before bill plan change, to which i replied that yes there would be outstanding as the number is in use and under billing now, so would pay amount according to my billing cycle and I have never defaulted on payment.
3. The delayed response for the reply in point 2 was replied on 30.11.2009 stating again the same reason of outstanding payment, to which i have again replied the same that i'll pay the amount as per my billing cycle(I have to extra amount as my billing cycle starts from 26th of every month).
4. Now the airtel reply came at 13.12.2009, that my plan has been changed and would be effective from next billing cycle with apology for delay but no care taken for the amount of previous month i have to pay extra.
5. In January i received the bill with the same old plan, so i wrote the airtel again where they start giving me unreasonable justification with no proper results:
5.1 they told me that they called me on 13th that the request was rejected, they tried calling me etc etc and now they want some documents to be submitted. My question is why documents were required as the connection was corporate from day one and in case they were required why they didn't told me on replying to my first request. Upon that if the request was rejected on 13th dec and if they were not able to reach me why not put a mail or message???
Now no body is solving or looking into same and i am helpless now.
I get customer care call everyday and I tell each and every customer care agent the same reason, i am really sick of these calls and why dont airtel updates there customer care records.
Hope some body reads this and act.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|