[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — Outgoing calls blocked

I am using Airtel Prepaid services with mobile number [protected].

My outgoing calls have been blocked stating I havent submitted documents despite doing it. I even called up CUstomer care service and informed about the same. The reposne is that my documents are proper and I wouldnot be facing the issue again. I even mailed the comaplint details to AIRTEL and got the same repsonse.

Now after repeatedly informing AIRTEL customer care my outgoing calls are blocked and I am not even able to contact CUSTOMER CARE now.

I have a list of request numbers with me.

Please do the required actions as my phone number recieves many important business calls.

Comments

Respected sirs,

i had a prepaid connection numbered [protected], i dont know for what reasons my out going calls have been blocked and i am unable to connect to the customer care department from my no. On querry through another no. i was told that my no. is undergoing recycle phase and soon i may be disconnected.

without any specific reason or message ,how could the company do this?

yours sincerely
kumar vibhuti
[protected], is my name but itsblocked, anykind of way to get this number in my name?[protected]@rediffmail.com

Pre-paid mobile — outgoing calls being blocked

Sir/Madam
I am using AIRTEL service from more than 5yrs and my number is [protected]. My number was blocked and when i called on customer care(121) i was told that i have to submit my documents. I have submited my documents on 20-10-10 at borivali airtel gallery. The Executives present there were very rude in talking. On 24-10-10 my number is again blocked and the reason by the customer care is same (DOCUMENT PROBLEM).

Please check the problem and unblock my number as early as possible.

Regards.