Airtel Prepaid — call detail for 3 months

ankita khokhar
dear sir/madam

i would be highly greatful to you i[censored] provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.[protected], on my email id mentioned above.

ankita

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

My name is Joydev Sahu. I want the call details of the months May&June, of 2016 because I needed it.
please send me call details through email

Joydev sahu
hi, i would like to have my airtel perpaid call details for [protected] send to [protected]@gmail.com please send me details for last three months

REKHA DEVI SHRIMALI
call details of months December 2015 to July 28.07.2016
My name is vanitha I want the call details of the months December 2015 to July 28.07.2016 because I needed it.
please send me call details through email
call details of months December 2015 to July 28.07.2016
please send me call details for Incomming & Outgoing call details through email
my phone no is:- [protected]
I would be highly greatful to you i[censored] provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for the last 3 months for my airtel prepaid no.[protected] on my email id mentioned above.MY EMAIL.ID .[protected]@gmail.com
Please send me call details of last 3months, July, Aug, sep.2016
My no [protected]
Email:[protected]@gmail.com
Shilpashiramath47's reply, Sep 19, 2016
please send the call details
Please send me call details of last 3months, July, Aug, sep.2016
My no 09902223358
Email:[email protected]
Sir please send me the col detail of one of my airtel no the no is [protected] in my g mail account [protected]@gmail.com
My nuber call detail

Sar

Sar my airtel prepaid no [protected] [protected]@8 October income detail my mail I'd [protected]@gmail.com

shiksha
Mobile Number:[protected],
Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com,
Sir will you send past 3 months call list please.

Tarun Dhali
Email ID - [protected]@gmail.com
I will be greatful i[censored] provide me call details of [protected]
On email id [protected]@gmail.com.
call details of months December2016, Jan 2017
My name is Bollam ravi. I want the call details of the months December2016, jan of 2017because I needed it.
please send me call details through emaill
my ID is :- ravi.[protected]@gmail.com

Bollam ravi
I am using aietel number [protected].i want to know call details incoming and outgoing on my regerstered email id [protected]@gmail.com
I am your prepaid custmer
I want my airtel mobile number last 15 days call detail my number is [protected] I lost my all data so plz help me
My email : __ [protected]@gmail.com and my other airtel num is [protected] plz help me

Regard
Shemana s saiyed
Dear sir plz provided my call details january moth its very important to me plz you provide my number:-[protected]
My Gmail id:[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks for in advance
Sir plz provide me the call detail of lst month in r/o of my Airtel prepaid number [protected] on my email id:[protected]@yahoo.com
I vil be vry greatfull sir

Thanku
Hafizulla

Please provide me on last two month details of this number [protected] in my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

please its urgent