[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — unable to make isd call

m unable to make isd calls from 48 hrs, i ve complaint n they say we need more time, this not the first time.moreover call center executive are showing attitude, they have no knowledge and dey misbehave.
when i have to make call, i need my problem to b solved den after 3 days i[censored] solve it.its usless.

Comments

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at [protected]@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Hunny Chugh
Airtel Customer Service Team
My ISD call is not activate please activate ISD Call
Its weird,

It didnt work for me when i was in florida for 10 days. so i resolved it on my own by recharging for extra 100 rs because you need to have a minimum balance of 99 rs before you could make any call. next if go to settings and carrier and connect to a different provider, mine was set to automatic and was connected to AT& T so i changed to T-mobile and it worked :) if you rely on customer service they would take ages to reply

Airtel