[Resolved]  Airtel / Prepaid — Complaint Against Friend Voice Chat Service

Respected Sir/Madam,
I m facing a problem with my prepaid connection of Airtel from last month or so.My mobile no.is [protected] .I m residing in Ashta dist.Sehore (M.P.) About one and a half month ago i got one msg. stated "call tollfree no.5432160 to know abt friends voice chat service" i just called on the no.to know abt the service.But i was not intersted in the service.so i hanged it up.i haven't pressed anything to activate the service.At that time i have no balance in my phone.So nothing happen with my balance that time.But on the next day when i refilled my Account after 2 to 3 hours i got the msg. stated that u r Frinds voice chat id is so and so.then one more msg came that u will be charging 30 rs a month for this service.my they have deducted 30 rs.frm my account.At the same day i called Airtel customer care no. 121 and talked to one of a customer service representative i forgot the name and told abt this incidence happened that Friends Voice chat service is activated on my mobile and i dont need it.he understands my problem and told me that your service is deactivated and in the next 24 hrs your balance will be refunded to your account.I think it will be happen so i m happy with his words.but it wasnt happened.again after 24 hrs i called to the same no.and talked to another person.he told me the same thing again.and i was agree with him.but again it wasn,t happened.so i was very disappointed.Finally on the last Day i got this confirmation that your money will not be refunded.i wasnt happy with this but i was sure that it will not happen again because my service was deactivated as far as i know.but it wasnt like that.after a month when i was in mumbai they have deducted 10 rs. for 10 days because i wasnt having sufficient balance.Now this time i was very frostrated.because i was in the roaming in that time.And i cant do anything abt it.I want to know how to stop this and how can i take legal action against it in consumer forum.Please Guide me abt this.I m looking for your positive reply.Reply me on my Email address.

Abid Khan ([protected]@yahoo.com)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

Your problem is being looked into. We will revert back to you soon

Radha Mohan