[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — MISSED CALL ALERT

Complaints on "Air Tel prepaid service"
Read more complaints on this Company
Air Tel prepaid service

I am a prepaid customer of Airtel.
My mobile no is [protected]
from last 10 days my balance for the subscription to MCA (missed cal alart) deduction without my permission.
I am trying to lodge my complaint from last 10days but all in vain
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:16:15
Complaint comments  8 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

AirTel — Missed call alart

I want to deactivate my Missed Calls Alert srevice which i am trying to deactivate since last 2 months.
The person there are accepting my call but are not ready to solve the problem.
I am getting the same problem.
please forward my request.

my no. [protected]
my friend is having airtel prepaid connection missed call alert was automatically added and they charge Rs 15 for that
she wants to take that facility how to do that she did not want missed call alert

Airtel — missed call alert facility

sir, i am a prepaid customer of airtel. sir few months ago i activate missed call alert facility, but i am not satisfied from this service.sir i want to deactivate missed call alert facility.how can i do this.
sir i lost my mobile my ph is [protected] .Tell me how to get call list from that mobile from my mobile last away by me

I am a prepaid customer of Airtel.
My mobile no is [protected]
from last three month i m very probleme. In My mobile number IFFCO services start and not stopped but i m registred DND and call to 325.In My mobile number IFFCO services call from 53435 ten time of a day .So PLS stopped its.
hello hiii this is rabbu
Dear Sir;
I would like to inform u that i am a prepaid customer of airtel. My mobile no is -[protected]
from last 15 days my balance for the subscription to mca {missed call alert} is deducted without my permisson i have also complaint about this to customer care so kindly stop it

thanks and regards
manish jaiswal
i disagree...airtel fellows are genuine guys...

19563