Airtel Prepaid — call center calls

Pune , Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 ravideokar.mh
Hello Sir,

I am using Airtel prepaid conection- ([protected]) sinnce last One years, i have activated DND service 4 month back, but since last 5 months i am
reciving calls from Kisan call center- [protected] giving information about farm, every day i receive five to six calls in a day, i called so many times to Airttel customer care for the same, but so many times they cut my phone , and they used to give answer like we cannot do anything,
Finally on 24th Oct 2012 one call center agent register my complaint, (Com No- CDRGP[protected]) and after two days i received reply that "no action hass been taken against the number reported by you as the call record do not sugest any telemarketing activities), please help me sir.

1) My Number - [protected]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Please do something urgently,
Namaste Mr.Deokar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 17 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd