Airtel Prepaid Customer Care — Number was not Working

Kurnool, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 pavankumarknl

I am A.PAVAN KUMAR form Kurnool, and i am your Airtel Pre Paid Coustmer Since 2002. My Number is [protected]. But Last 8 Months it was not working ( no incomming and no out gining , that the informaction is bar his incomeing calls ), may i counselt so many times in ur coustmer care centers in kurnool, he says ok sir u got a call after 24 hours, so please kindly inform you sir, please verify the problem and solve my problem as early as possible.

Mostly my dail and resive numbers is [protected] and [protected].

Thanking you , sir,
A.PAVAN KUMAR

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

AirTel — number is not working

hi i m hussain raza im one of oldest customer of air tell i decided to purchase the new sim cards the no.is [protected] i purchase thise no.before1 &1/2 month its show change sime on mobile when i meat the customer care exicutive he said you have to buy a new sim cards without any clearification why i sapouse to buy a new sim once agian please help me on that.

i have to inform you that i have an airtel connection No. is [protected] which in not working properly due to when i do std call to Bihar on this Number [protected] &[protected] the network shows all lines are currently busy i complaint to Customer Care of Airtel They said the this problem will solve in 24 hours but till saturday to Know the problem not yet solved. Kindly do the Needful as earliest.

Airtel Prepaid Customer Care — Not Able to call customer care since last one and half year

my number [protected] and since last one and half year im unable to call customer care executive centre. they say u keep sendind ur queries to us at 121 but inspite of tht i have not recieved any resolution from their end.

moreover they say that we have registered ur complaint and we will definitely take a resolution but to no avail... it will be highly grateful of u if u wud do the needful...
thanking u in anticiapation
Ankur Srivastava

AirTel — no working

i m not able to contact with customer care when i call from last six months it is busy and my call disconect automatically can i able to conect with my customer care in future or not

Airtel Prepaid Customer Care — wrong service provided & ignorance to customer

I by mistake recharged 48RS recharge. I called cutomer care they told me that once your recharge validity is over it will automecally give you previous benifits I was getting that is of friend's scheme.
But it has been one & half month I am not getting the benifits when I used to call cutomer care they kept telling me with in 24 hrs you will get converted into your origanal plan, but it never happened.
Today when I called customercare they told me that my card has got converted into Lifetime card & I will have to rechage 156RS to convert into friends.
The guy was not ready to listen to me & just cut the call. Names they told me while comtact are Subrato, rameshwar or somthing I do't know ...but Subrato assured me that card will get converted in friends but it got converted in Lieftime...hows that????

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]