[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — Number not activated

I have taken an Airtel Prepaid Mobile No. [protected] one month back and submitted my required documents on the same day. After 5 days the no. stoped saying they have not received the documents since then I have been complaing to the Karsog office but they are not paying any attention rather they are saying that you take new connection. I tried to contact their Zonal Sales/Buisness Managers but they are not picking up the phones.The services of the Karsog office is disgusting. Please help.
Number not activated

Comments

Airtel Prepaid — services of the airtel office is disgusting

I have taken an Airtel Prepaid Mobile No. [protected] two year back and submitted my required documents on the same day. Two month before the no. stoped saying they have not received the documents since then I have been submitted the document & take new sim by paying Rs.25/- Also I refilled Rs.60/-but now they said the no. alloted to other. They are not paying any attention rather they are saying that you take new connection.(shivaji park,Dadar) I tried to contact their Zonal Sales/Buisness Managers but they are not picking up the phones.The services of the airtel office is disgusting. Please help.
-Bidve [protected]
the benifite of recharge of 32full talktime is not claiming to my number
I have taken an Airtel Prepaid Mobile No. [protected] in the name of
ANIL KUMAR SHARMA, 6/288, Belanganj, agra-282004 ( U.P.)
but from year 2004 due to some reason/mistake I am not continue the above number, and the above no. is disconnected.

Now at present above number is available in your company as per our enquiry at
Zonal Sales office in agra. This is request to you please issue the above no. again to me. I am very kind of you.
ANIL KUMAR SHARMA
6/288, BELANGANJ, AGRA-282004 (U .P. )
Email i.d. [protected]@yahoo.com