[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid No. — my number blocked with any reason

Rajasthan, India
 manish saini21
Dear sir / madam,
my airtel moble no. [protected] is locked without any reason by airtel. Customer care services are also closed.when i complaint with another number every time they say new thing exact reason is not given. i called so many time nodal officer at jaipur they say every day that call us after 4 hrs. i have summited my documents already. but now condition is still same.
my this no. is very imp. because update in my bank account and to others services
please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2016
MNP..., ..., ..., ...MNP..., ..., ..., ...MNP..., ..., ..., ...MNP..., ..., ..., ...

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel — block services without any Reason

Dear Sir

I have an Airtel connection under ph no. [protected]. company filled up all the formalities at the time of connection Issue. I have give my ID as my driving License Issued by SDO(C) Jind. company Agent In queried my address and Verify all the document. He Meet me personly also. but Now company blocked my Sim card with the reason that ID is [censored]. How it is possible. driving License Issued by SDO(C) Jind. is also [censored] than what is proper ID. this is the only harassments of the Customer. Therefore you are requested to solve my problem.
Please help me to unsubscribe the Bollywood Fusion of Airtel Live from my cell bearing the number [protected].I belong to a small town named Dhubri of Assam.The gave me a link for deactivation of the service but it didnt work.Rather, it has been deducting RS.15/ regularly from my Airtel prepaid Account every week.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Sicerely yours,