Airtel Prepaid — outgoing and incoming stoppage

Ibrahimpur railway gate, Bijapur District, Karnataka, India
 ket_gaju
dear sir,

i am kethan kumar p my cell no [protected], for this the company stop the out going and incoming because of documents mismatch but, when i port from idea to air tel i submitted my Adhara id and photo, again i submitted same documents second time, but again i got msg from air tel for stoppage, again last week i submitted 3rd same document to Sim purchased dealer but still i didn't get connection, plz solve my problem its an important number for my professionalism.

with regards

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

ear sir,

with regards
kethan kumar p
alternate no : [protected]

Namaste Mr.Kumar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 17 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd