Airtel — sim card not working

I have taken a sim of Airtel , as per TRAI instruction I have submitted the re- verification documents 2 times,sitll mu sim is discinnected, Please help.. My No- [protected]

Comments

my Sim Card is showing as "Unregistered Sim" which shouldnt be as couple of weeks back i changed from Prepaid to Postpaid and it was working fine and all of asudden its giving me a meassage sying Unregistered Sim.

Kindly look into this matter...and revert back with a solution as soon as possible....
DEAR SIR
but its has BARRED OUTGOING & INCOMING CALLS
sim card not working properly
I have been Air tail prepaid Sim of No [protected] since 2007. it has been modified for lifelong facility for one han half year.
the sim is not working.

Please do need full at the earliest.
DEAR SIR

but its has BARRED OUTGOING & INCOMING CALLS

Please do need full at the earliest.
my airtel nomber not working, now that sim in roming, tha sim validity-19jan2010. my nomber;[protected] what i will do?please replay...

My Name is Yusuf & My Mobile no. is [protected] & It was working properly since last 8 months But suddenly before two days, It shopped working and My Sim is showing as Invalid, I wrote a Complain as well But i had not received any response.

My Sim is not working & i want to start My sim as early as possible...

Please Kindly Help me ...

Waiting for your reply
but its has BARRED OUTGOING & INCOMING CALLS
i have purchased the sim card one month later he is not activated
no network
i have lost my mobile or airtel connection than i apply for new sim plz activte my connection as soon as possibale but i purchse my sim airtel show room kasaragod he is not care i have purchase 1 month the sim is not active 5 day i call the customer care he is no responceblity he is not care me sir please active the sim

sim no : 89919.50000.09765.68949
mobile no : [protected]

I have been using my sim card for almost 4 years now without any problem. Suddenly, yesterday my mobile started showing offline mode. I restarted my mobile and even took out the sim and battery and replace it back, but no fortune.

I am really surprised at this behaviour and do not know what to do. Kindly assist.

chandan
mob no:[protected]
area: hadapsar-28, pune
My airtel sim is not working since last 5 days. Customer care is also not helping me.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]