Ava Merchandising — Order not delivered

Shrikant Verma
Order number HD3214 was placed in the month of Nov'09. Till today 28th Jan'10 order has not been delivered.
On 14th Jan'10
I spoke to Executive Anuj / Team Leader Yashpal / Manager Saurabh Bannerji
Saurabh Bannerji the bigggest liar told me that sir your order will be delivered in a day or two.
I again called up on 24th Jan'10 and this time I spoke to Gaurav Jinwal (Executive) and I got the same answer your order will delivered in a day or two.
They are not ready to refund my money and their is no one to help us.

Comments

I've ordered a Princess Pearl set from AVA and they charged my Citibank credit card and after more than 2 weeks the product is still not delivered. Contacting there customer supports also could not solve the problem as they say they could not do anything and as they have delivered the product. This is highly disgusting, they are simply robbing customers. I request if anyone can guide me through the process of charging complaint against the company in law. The reference number of the sale i got is[protected] and the model no. is 631. please help...
AVA MERCHANDISING PVT. LTD.
31/32, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR,
NEW DELHI - 110060, INDIA
Phone:[protected]/25785789/42434457/58
Fax:[protected]

Key Personnel
Mr. AMIT CHOPRA
Mobile:[protected]
I've ordered a louis quartz watch and a reebok dhoni signature travel bag from AVA on 23rd april and they charged my Citibank credit card and after more than 3 weeks but i a have only recieved the reebok travel bag on 19th may, but i have'nt recieved the watch yet. Contacting there customer supports also could not solve the problem as they say they could not do anything and as they have delivered the product. This is highly disgusting, they are simply robbing customers. I don't remember the order confirmation#, my card # is [protected].Please deliver the order as soon as possible.
Thanks for the contact info posted here. I just called Mr Amit Chopra, Sounds to be a professional person. I will wait and see and he stands to his commitment.
How we can get together...please share contact numbers...will unite and do something...

1, Salwan Market, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110060