[Resolved]  Axis Bank — Credit card ref No:694418

Please give me the status of my creditcard with ref No:694418 & dispatch the same to my home address to which i have give as the address proof.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Please give me the status of my creditcard with ref No:689521 & dispatch the same to my office address to which i have given in the aplicaion form.

Please give me the status of my creditcard with ref No:798212 & dispatch the same to my home address to which i have give as the address proof.
Dear sir

Please give me the status of my credit card which was applied 30 days before with ref No. 800248 and dispatch the same to my home address to which i have given in the application form
I want know my status for my card Process

my no([protected])

and i need personal loan can u help me................
my ref no:874475
when will i recive card ;

i am waiting since last 2 months,
w got my ref no on 31-10-07

my ref no:760513

when will i recive my credit card
please send me my status for credit card
application no 4107162

Please give me the status of my creditcard with ref No:992374 & dispatch the same to my office address to which i have given in the aplicaion form.
karan sharma
please send me my status for credit card
application with ref no 1254794
my cardit card ref. no 1282747

so PLZ...

send me my status
Dear Axis Team,

I have not received my Credit card which you promised to reach me before 72 hours. my credit card ref no 1574102. Please do the needfull to me

Syed zaheer
dear sir/madam,

iam senthilkumar, i have salary account in your bank. now iam working in abroad. now i want to change my salary account to normal account. pls send me what is the procedure for change my account.

regards,
your customer
Sir i an getting calls from recovery agent for payment against credit card. When I ask him for statment he told we are not able to give the statment . i am getting calls after 4.5 years for this card .

They ask me to pay Rs- 4200/- against my card after long discussion he told me I should pay 1800/- and they will give me full and Final setellment letter. should i go further or i should ask some more details.

credit caad statement

i cannot able to view the statement through online though am submitting the correct password,

Airtel Recharge failed But monery debited from Account