[Resolved]  Axis Bank — Cancellation of Demat A/c No.12784843

Sub: Cancellation of Demat Account –reg

This is for your kind notice that I had opened a Demat account (No.[protected] at the Axis Bank Branch at Port Blair But as the online Trading facility is not available over there, and I had sufferd a lot for the last six months, So, I want to close this account.

Sudalai rajan
FINANCE OFFICER
May 29, 2017
Apr 28, 2017
Axis Bank Customer Care's response
Hi Sudalai,

Please write to us at dp.[protected]@axisbank.com from your registered email ID for us to assist you.

Axis Bank

Comments

Axis Bank - Cancellation of Visa credit Card no. [protected]

Sub: Cancellation of my zone visa Credit Card

This is for your kind notice that I had requested on couple of occasion to cancel my above mentioned credit card which I am Not using from Long back, I want to close this with immediate effect and also do not send me the outstanding alerts and correspondence pertaining to this card.

Tajbar Singh Rana.+91 [protected]
Axis Bank - Cancellation of Visa credit Card no. [protected]

Sub: Cancellation of my zone visa Credit Card

Tajbar Singh Rana.+91 [protected]
Borivali (West) Mumbai-400092.

Sub- Cancellation of Demat Account

This is for your kind notice that I had opened a Demat account at the Axis Bank Branch at Borivali(West) Mumbai 400092, I had requested you to cancel my Demat account which I am Not using since long back,

Ravindra T. Sandansing
82 DR Radhakrishnan salai
Mylapore
Chennai-600004
Sub- Cancellation of Demat Account

This is for your kind notice that I had opened a Demat account at the Axis Bank Branch at 82 DR Radhakrishnan salai Myalpore Chennai 600004, I had requested you to cancel my Demat account which I am Not using since long back,

GNANASEKAR .N
Pune - 411020.

Sub- Cancellation of Demat Account

This is for your kind notice that I had opened a Demat account at the Axis Bank Branch at Pune 411020.

Pritam D.Lohare
mo.no.- [protected]
email.id- [protected]@gmail.com
Survey No 103/3/1
Lasudia Mori AB Road Indore (M.P), 452010

Sub- Cancellation of Demat Account

This is for your kind notice that I had opened Axis Bank Account since previous year through your bank and I also given 3 time's application for don't activate Demat account in my Axis Bank account but your Branch Survey No 103/3/1
Lasudia Mori AB Road Indore (M.P), 452010, doesn't give me any response and they active demat account without my permission.
So I had requested you to cancel my Demat account which I am Not using since long back,

Rupok Nath