[Resolved]  Axis Bank — Cancellation of Demat A/c No.12784843

Sub: Cancellation of Demat Account –reg

This is for your kind notice that I had opened a Demat account (No.[protected] at the Axis Bank Branch at Port Blair But as the online Trading facility is not available over there, and I had sufferd a lot for the last six months, So, I want to close this account.

Sudalai rajan
FINANCE OFFICER
Complaint marked as Resolved May 29, 2017
Axis Bank Customer Care's response Apr 28, 2017
Hi Sudalai,

Please write to us at dp.[protected]@axisbank.com from your registered email ID for us to assist you.

Axis Bank
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Axis Bank - Cancellation of Visa credit Card no. [protected]

Sub: Cancellation of my zone visa Credit Card

This is for your kind notice that I had requested on couple of occasion to cancel my above mentioned credit card which I am Not using from Long back, I want to close this with immediate effect and also do not send me the outstanding alerts and correspondence pertaining to this card.

Tajbar Singh Rana.+91 [protected]
Axis Bank - Cancellation of Visa credit Card no. [protected]

Sub: Cancellation of my zone visa Credit Card

Tajbar Singh Rana.+91 [protected]
Borivali (West) Mumbai-400092.

Sub- Cancellation of Demat Account

This is for your kind notice that I had opened a Demat account at the Axis Bank Branch at Borivali(West) Mumbai 400092, I had requested you to cancel my Demat account which I am Not using since long back,

Ravindra T. Sandansing
82 DR Radhakrishnan salai
Mylapore
Chennai-600004
Sub- Cancellation of Demat Account

This is for your kind notice that I had opened a Demat account at the Axis Bank Branch at 82 DR Radhakrishnan salai Myalpore Chennai 600004, I had requested you to cancel my Demat account which I am Not using since long back,

GNANASEKAR .N
Pune - 411020.

Sub- Cancellation of Demat Account

This is for your kind notice that I had opened a Demat account at the Axis Bank Branch at Pune 411020.

Pritam D.Lohare
mo.no.- [protected]
email.id- [protected]@gmail.com
Survey No 103/3/1
Lasudia Mori AB Road Indore (M.P), 452010

Sub- Cancellation of Demat Account

This is for your kind notice that I had opened Axis Bank Account since previous year through your bank and I also given 3 time's application for don't activate Demat account in my Axis Bank account but your Branch Survey No 103/3/1
Lasudia Mori AB Road Indore (M.P), 452010, doesn't give me any response and they active demat account without my permission.
So I had requested you to cancel my Demat account which I am Not using since long back,

Rupok Nath