[Resolved]  Axis Bank Credit Card — Nodal Officer not reply

Sir, I am Use Axis Bank Credit Card las 5 years. I have always pay my due within due date. In this process Axis Bank credit cards send me Credit Card Statement In month of August Rs 978/- behalf of this I pay the amount 1000/- by cheque which No is 359116. Which is debit my account on date of[protected]. But Axis Bank Credit card say to me for payment, While AXis Bank Credit Card staff credit this cheqe in another person credit card holder. I fill the accurate where it is credit. Till Now Axis Bank not accept his staff mistake, Now I want action and compensation from Bank. Till the date[protected] in every contact Axis Bank Credit division say we are looking the matter process is carry on.

Another mistake by Axis Bank Credit card the month of September. Bank send me statement in September for payment. I have paid by the Cheque No 359117 the amount of 1975/-. This cheque is debited my account in date[protected]. But Axis Bank credit Card denied for received the payment while cheqe is debited. I have complaint in Nodal officer, Credit Card management team. But not body reply me.

Please advice me where I do the complaint against the Axis Bank credit card. I am too much tension after the payment. Axis Bank Credit agency called me and abuse me. I have prof that Axis Bank Staff mistake it.

Dayanand Benwal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have applied axis buzz credit card on 1st December, 2019.but till now I have not got any information about my application status.my details are followed:
Name-Sridhar Jana

Date of birth- 20/10/1984
Address-:: Vill-Seuri, PO-Hogla, PS-Tamluk, Dist-Purba Medinipur, State- West Bengal, Pin Code-721137

Cust ID[protected]