[Resolved]  Bharti Airtel Limited — Pathetic mobile network at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

The airtel network services in this area are regularly absent /not available .Hence airtel cell phones are non-entities/non functional. Many a people have already changed over to other co's mobile phones, thus adversely affecting our communication.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

AirTel — Pathetic Network!!!

I have like loads of friends and relatives in Bangalore... but it's such a hassle to contact the ones using Airtel!!! There's no network all though the day... By chance if I get through, be sure the phone will disconnect in some 47 seconds!!! And then they claim that they have unmatched network and all... I wonder why they don't take any action instead of repeated complaints from everyone I know and everyone they know!!!
Hello sir
I am resident of kharghar navi Mumbai. In 2-3 billing centres i went for cash payment of my mobile bill. But they didn't accept and told me do cheq payment. This problem i hav been facing since i became ur customer. Sometimes i hav paid extra charges to pay my bill. I[censored] don't take action against these centers i along with 100 customers will surrender ur connection.

Waiting for quick response and action from ur side.

From
B.M.Patil
I have purchased 3 prepaid airtel connections in[protected]. Today morning I received a message telling me my documents are not proper and I need to submit the documents within 48 hours in nearby Airtel Relaiionship centre.to avoid the discontinuation. How come my documents became improper after 3 years? When I have three connections, how the other two are having a facility of outgoing whereas mine is blocked ?
Awaiting answer within 24 hours.
CHANDRAKANT PAGE
No network in sector 3, kharghar, waste off money and time. Once you enter your house network gone. I dont not know what is their problem, airtel is going 4G and cannot provide simple connection to talk, how can we use even 2G if there is no connection. Please rectify.
There is huge network problem in taloja phase 2 sector 26, in side my house network is totally lost.
please solve the problem.

Airtel