[Resolved]  Bharti Airtel Mobile — Deactification of my life time prepaid mobile no.[protected] despite valid IMEI number

I had been receiving message from Aw-Alerts reading “Sarkar ke nirdesh! Apka mobile 30th Nov.09 ko band Kiya jar aha hai. Iss mobile ki IMEI sahi karane hetu Kendra se sampark karein” or “Sarkari nirdesh! Galat IMEI ka mobile 30th Nov. 09 ko band Kiya jar aha hai” or messages similar to that with minor change in the language. On 16.11.09, I had received a message reading “Sarkar ke nirdesh anusar galat IMEI wale mobile 30 Nov. se band ho jayenge, fir unmein kisi bhi company ka SIM nahi chalega. Apna IMEI number janne ke liye dial karein *#06#. IMEI ki satyata jaanne ke liye SMS karein- “IMEI space shru ke 8 ankon ka IMEI number” aur bhejen 121(toll free) par.
I complied with message of 16.11.09 and received message from Customer Care on 20.11.09 at 10.32 hours that “This is a valid IMEI number”. After receiving this message, I sent a message reading “I have received message from AW-Alerts that my phone will be made inoperative after 30th Nov. The IMEI of my set is valid as confirmed by customer care. Pl. restrain from taking any arbitrary action.
Despite valid IMEI no. of my set, my phone no.[protected] has been made inoperative since 30.11.09 with the remark “Invalid SIM”.
I