[Resolved]  Bharti Axa General Insurance Co. Ltd — regararding pf claim

PF No. KN/WF/45572/609
PAN NO. BLEPS9680N
EMAIL ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir/ Maam

I was working with BHARTI AXA GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD location Delhi. I was resigned on 07th july 2009 & i have Completed my all formalities regarding PF. But still i have not recieved my Provident Fund. Related to my PF i called up Banglore PF office on[protected], 22214901, 22214961, 22216596, 22238033 but no one attended me properly. My call travelled from section 7 then reception and last one was to PRO.

Anwar Siddiqui
c-715/b ganesh nagar 2
Near KrishnaMandir, Delhi 110092
CONTACT NO.[protected]

Comments

Name : Anupam verma
PF No. KN/WF/45572/625
PAN NO. AJZPA0307Q
EMAIL ID : anupam.[protected]@gmail.com
Dear Sir/ Mam

I was working with BHARTI AXA GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD location Delhi. I was resigned on 28 Feb 2009 & i have Completed my all formalities regarding PF. But still i have not recieved my Provident Fund. I spoke all of them, but they did not solve my queries. So please forward my problem to concern desk and let me know when I am going to get my Provident Fund.

Anupam verma
mob.-[protected]
Name : Anwar Siddiqui
PF No. KN/WF/45572/609
PAN NO. BLEPS9680N
EMAIL ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir/ Maam

I spoke all of them, but they did not solve my queries. So please forward my problem to concern desk and let me know when I am going to get my Provident Fund. it too much time

Anwar Siddiqui
c-715/b ganesh nagar 2
Near KrishnaMandir, Delhi 110092
CONTACT NO.[protected]

PF Balance Confirm-KN/WF/45572/2136

MY PF A/C NO : KN/WF/45572/2136 ... I AM NOT ABLE TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT AMOUNT AND I WANT TO KNOW MY BALANCE AMOUNT .. CAN U HELP ME.. Yogesh Kumar [protected]

Bharti AXA
    Bharti AXA Phone
    Bharti AXA Address
    1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037