[Resolved] Carrier AC — Unprofessional Behaviour of Carrier and their Service.
From day one place purchasing order to Carrier Estrella Split AC (premium Model) we are facing problem with Carrier Service. So suggesting you to don't go
for this vendor as they didn't not care of customers.
My detail story as below,
1. I had make payment to Nikhil Comfort on 29th November, 2008 to book Carrier Estrella (premium) model. On booking day they assured that it will deliver in
next 2-3 days period of time. After 3 days spend I ask them about status they said we are working on your case and will update you soon. After 2 days they
send material to my home i.e. PVC pipe etc.
2. But still they didn't delivered machine to me so taking follow up with them and then I called to Nikhil Comfort's manager and explain them. So they
assured me they we will deliver this machine in next seven days. They informed me that this delay due to shortage of AC machines from Carrier Company. This
time I didn't escalate this case to Carrier because of I didn't required this AC in November month on immediate bais as climate was pleasant.
3. Atlast they delivered machine in second week of December, 2008 and fitted on 13th December, 2008.
4. Till 2nd October, 2010 I didn't face any problem with this machine. But on 2nd October, 2010 suddenly AC is not working so I log this complaint on Monday
4th October, 2010 to Nikhil Comfort over the phone. As their team told me that we will not give you ticket number as your machine didn't come under AMC from us. So they (Nikhil Comfort service department) given me engineer appointment as he will visit at my home on Wednesday 04th October, 2010. On that confirmation I had taken leave on said date. On Wednesday 06th October, 2010 till 1:00 PM IST no one came from them at my home and no update so I have given call to Nikhil Comfort helpdesk phone. They told me that we are unable to sent engineer today to attend your call because there is lot of calls. So I told and requested them that I have taken leave on your confirmation basis then how you say this, so then assured me that they will arrange something for me. Then Engineer came at 6:30 PM IST.
5. Engineer inspect and he found that machine's PCB is not working so taken out and informed that it will repair if possible otherwise replace. So they told
me that you are not into AMC so it will be chargeable and provide details of charges for this and also assured that they will place again in my machine by
Saturday 9th October, 2010.
6. On second day 7th October, 2010 Nikhil Comfort didn't given me call for to provide me the status of my problem so I had given call to Nikhil's on all 4
phone lines but no response i.e no one pick up the calls. This status was same till 2:00 PM IST so after that I had given call to Carrier Service helpline.
7. Sandeep from Carrier Service helpdesk attended my phone. I had explain him about my machine problem that Nikhil's engineer taken out PCB unit from my AC on 6th October, 2010, so I am calling to Nikhil Comfort on their all 4 phone lines to feedback on my AC problem but no one pick up calls/response. I requested to Sandeep to log a ticket for me and request to Carrier take feedback from Nikhil Comfort as when they are going to resolve my problem. Also insist him about to add comment in my ticket as I want to escalate this unprofessional behavior about Nikhil Comfort as they are not providing update/feedback to customer also no one pickup calls. This is service industry and customer is important to them but I feel Nikhil Comforts are not aware about this professional etiquettes. Sandeep put my call on hold for few minutes and providing information to me that his other department has given a call to Nikhil Comfort but no one pick up the phone from other side. So he agreed on my point and assure that Carrier will call you on first half of next day (8th October, 2010). But problem also from Carrier as they didn't given me call on fist half of 8th October, 2010 so I had given call at 2:00 PM IST to Carrier Service helpline and call pick up by Tarun.
8. I had given my ticket reference number as MUM721 which is created by Sandeep on earier day. I asked to Tarun about the status and explain him about this
severity. So put my on hold and provide information to me that Carrier will call me today EOD. But same story no call from Carrier.
9. I given call to Carrier Service helpline on next day as 9th October, 2010 in the morning. Brijesh pick the call so I have given ticket number to him.
Again he put my call on hold and informed that Nikhil Comfort Engineer will come to my home before 2:00 PM IST. So I wait till 1:45 PM IST and seen no
update from both party so I again call to Carrier Service helpline and again Tarun pickup the phone. I have given refence of earlier talk and ticket number
also told him that after given lot of assurance no one providing me feedback on my ticket. Again he put my call on hold and then he came aggressively as
informed me that there is PCB part shortage from company (Carrier). So I ask him about how many days will take for this, he replied that 2-3 days no
assurance from us now onward otherwise you will take granted. This is bull sheet service provided by Carrier and their service vendors.
I hope beofre you are purchasing any such type of appliace please take it choose Indian, Korian/ Japnese company (Voltas, Daikin, O-Generali or Samsung) not
such American Company those are not caring customers complaints.
My overall conclusion that Carrier is worst company in cusotmer point as always shortage o[censored]nits or spare parts. Beaware before purchasing Carrier Product.
Thanks and Regards,
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|