[Resolved]  CIBIL — Showing my name in CIBIL

This is RameshBabu Challagundla from bangalore india, I have applied for HDFC personal loan on last week in their verification they found my name in the CIBIL from Deutsche Bank.(credit card defaulter).

I never had any card or any account with deutsche bank. I don't know how they put my name in CIBIL.I request you please help me on this .

Name-----RameshBabu Challagundla

DOB----- 20-Jan-1984.

Comments

want to show my name in defaulter list
yes my name is manoj kumar.v, DOB 14.04.1891. i want know in my is defaulter list?
kindly intimate my cibil status
Please confirm wether my name is apearing or not.My DOB is 28/10/1978
My Name is Sumit Sharma I have no Loan in[protected]/ But the Cibil Show i Have Receive a loan but i have no loan in 2006 Please check the whose the Loan approved the bank 75000/- Please give the check No. & Please the give the Bank Name Contact [protected], E-mail [protected]@yahoo.com
detail of my difalter creadits i want to nknow please send
please confirm wether my name is apearing or not.
my name : gopi k.r
DOB : 24/04/1979
pan no : AGEPR7645C
father name : rangaiah
kindly intimate my cibil status.
name : vijay kumar r
father name : ramakrishna gowda
DOB :24/04/1982
E-mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
Whether my name is in CIBIL in which catagary? DOB:02.09.1966. PAN: AFTPJ 7256 D
hi

this is sunil mangalchand nolkha from ahmedabad india, apply credit card in scb. all verification are too good & my application was aproved by the bank but after some time scb say your data note match with banking nomes.

name[protected] sunil mangalchand nolkha

dob[protected] nov 1978
kindly intimate my cibil status.
Showing my name in CIBIL

This is S. MUJIPUR RAHIMAN from COIMBATORE india, I have applied for HDFC personal loan on last week in their verification they found my name in the CIBIL from ICICI Bank.(credit card defaulter).

Name-----S. MUJIPUR RAHIMAN

DOB----- 11-APRIL-1971
I JAYAAYANT RAMDAS GAVANKAR D.O.B-01/06/1964, HAS TAKEN LONE FOR HEROHANDA PASSISN IN 2001 FROM ASHOK LEYLAND FINANCE & IN 2003 I GOT N.O.C (NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE ) FROM THE BANK AFTER CLEARING THE LOAN.IN 2009 I CAME TO KNOW THAT STILL 2581.00 SHOWING OUTSTANDING AGAINST THE ABOVEMENTION LOAN AS I WAS NOT HAVING ANY 2001 TO 2003 BANK STATMENTS SO I PAID Rs 2581.00 TO INDUSIND BANK ON 09/10/2009.& WAS TOLD THAT WITH IN ONE MONTH THE OUTSTANDING WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CIBIL AS THEY WILL INFORM THE CIBIL AUTHORTYES .STILL MY NAME IS IN CIBIL

CIBIL credit

CIBIL credit report help and advice[protected] http://cibilcredit.blogspot.in/

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Phone
    +91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Address
    Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021