[Resolved]  Coca Cola Award — tm-ccap

i am from riyawan, India, I received a message from TM-CCAP that I have won 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. I request you to guide me about this.. mob.[protected]

Comments

respected sirs,

I am from Indore, India, I received a message from TM-CCAP that I have won 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. I request you to guide me about this..

thanking you..
hi i received a message of award winning from you
Pls. Tell me the processor for the claim [protected]
hai mr. roland i am mukesh kumar pathak I have got an sms 2 days ago, that you have won 1 million pounds in a coca-cola draw.So please give me further details, that how to receive the price money????
address - parshabhata near new school balco nagar PN. 495684 DIST- korba ( C.G. )
Mobile no.= [protected]
hiiiiiii i m ayush jain from bhopal india i had got messge in my mobile that you have won 1 million pounds in a coca-cola draw.So please give me further details, that how to receive the price money????
hiiiiiii i m ayush jain from uttrakhand india i had got messge in my mobile that you have won 1 million pounds in a coca-cola draw.So please give me further details, that how to receive the price money???? my no [protected]
hiiiiiii i mohitkumar from uttrakhand india i had got messge in my mobile that you have won 1 million pounds in a coca-cola draw.So please give me further details, that how to receive the price money???? my no [protected]

Coca Cola — CCAP -AWARDS NOT RECEIVED

RESPECTED SIR,
I RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM CCAP(COCA COLA AWARDS) THAT I HAVE WON 1 MILLION POUNDS IN COCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW.BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO NEXT, AS I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT MR.ROLAND. MY CONTACT NO. [protected]
i got the sms of winning 1million poundso i am claiming for the money. my no. is [protected]
i can, t contact to mr.ronald
details of my recieved message...
congratulation your mobile number have won 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. contact mr. roland for claim brown. roland20(at)yahoo.co.uk... from tm-ccap..on 11-august-09 on my mob. no. [protected]
sorry 4 l8 action but after that mess. i received a call from [protected] whose told me that i'm a costume officer & u'r consignment have arrived on[protected] but after that i tried many times to contact but there was no answer
now i want to know whats d next procedure to get it
plz contact to me on:- [protected]
or:-E-mail Id:[protected]@yahoo.com
or my heavens add.:- "H.No.-2541, street no. 2, jagannath colony aishbag, Bhopal (m.p.) India-462010
respected sirs,

I am from jablpur, India, I received a message from TM-CCAP that I have won 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. I request you to guide me about this..

thanking you..
dear sir,
I giridhari patnaik compaining that retailers in our home town jeypore dist koraput(orissa) charging rs 1 extra more than mrp. and in andhra pradesh also.

so I kindly request you that take some action to them.

Coca‑Cola Company