[Resolved]  Coca-Cola — SMS from coca cola

have recived a one sms of you have win 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. Please tell me the next steap what can i do. Thanks...

Comments

i have recived a one sms of you have win 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. Please tell me the next steap what can i do. Thanks
I have choosen for imilluion pound award, what is the next step?
They didn't have any right to joke on this. Its totally Fraud
dear sir'
i had received a message from your side that my mobile no. [protected] has won 1 miolion pound in the coca cola Award mobile draw 2009.contact Mr.Roland for claim brown.roland20(at)yahoo.co.uk . so kindly tell the futher process for getting the money.

yours sincerely
Ajay kumar gupta
i am nikhil patel my mobile no. [protected]have recived a one sms of you have win 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. Please tell me the next steap what can i do. Thanks
hello sir i have recived a sms in my mobile no . will u won the 1 million poundin lucky drow of coca cola contes. sir what will i do. please suggeat my mobile no is [protected]. it is agra's no in india.

thank u sir.
mob [protected]
i received a sms that congratulations your mobile no. have won 1 million pounds in the coca cola award
mobile draw 2009 . contact mr. roland for claim brown.roland 20(at)yahoo.co.uk on[protected] at 21:09:05 on my mobile no. [protected]. please help me i will be very pleased.thank u!!!
dear sir'
i had received a message from your side that my mobile no. [protected] has won 1 miolion pounds in the coca cola Award mobile draw 2009.contact Mr.Roland for claim brown.roland20(at)yahoo.co.uk . so kindly tell the futher process for getting the money.

yours sincerely
Amit Batra
1 million Pounds...
hi sir ...yesterday i recieved a message from ur web..so what i do to recieve my reward...of 1 million Pounds...
sir plzzzz tell me next step plz
i also recieved a message that i have won 1 million Pounds in coca cola award mobile draw.
what can i do next? Is this real?
1million pounds
hi sir...i recieved ur msg on date 01/08/09. that i have won 1 million pounds in coca cola award mobile draw.
what can i do next? is this real or not? tell me very soon by msg or
mail.mob.[protected]
thanks.
hi sir...i recieved ur msg on date 06/08/09. that i have won 750, 000 pounds in 2009 demo(shell) int l mobile draws.winning #3 .
what can i do next? is this real or not? tell me very soon by msg or
mail.mob.[protected]
thanks.
hello sir mr roland i had received a message from your side that my mobile no. [protected] has won 1 million pounds in the coca cola Award mobile draw 2009.contact Mr.Roland for claim brown.roland20(at)yahoo.co.uk . so kindly plz tell me the futher process for getting the money.
what i can do next ?
i have recived a one sms of you have win 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. Please tell me the next steap what can i do. my mobil no is [protected] Thanks
hi I am Suhas i recived an sms of congurlations thaa my mobile number:[protected] had won one million pounds in cocola awards mobile draw 2009
dear sir'
i had received a message from your side that my mobile no. [protected] has won 1 million pound in the coca cola Award mobile draw 2009.contact Mr.Roland for claim brown.roland20(at)yahoo.co.uk . so kindly tell the futher process for getting the money.
sir i got a message that i have won 1 million pound in coca cola monile draw 2009 is it true
i got msg from you.but i dont know how to get prize.
so please help me to get that prize..
my contact no. is ([protected])

Coca‑Cola Company