[Resolved]  Crompton Greaves Ceiling Fan — noisy fan

We bought the Aura series of ceiling fans made by Crompton Greaves for our new house 5 years ago. Several neighbours in our colony did the same. At least 3 of them in our home and some in our neighbours have developed a bad problem.. it is very noisy. So noisy that one has to choose between being hot or putting up with the noise.

The noise apparently has nothing to do with the bearings as we have changed them. According to their own service person, this is due to a mechanical fault in 1 batch.
I have complained to CG but have received no response. What can be done ?

Comments

crompton greaves ceiling fan — fan is not running

cg cfan dead fault
modern tv centre
opp;GH salem main road
idappadi[tk]
salem[dt]
tamilnadu pincode;637101
cell;[protected]

crompton greaves ceiling fan — Noisy

I've purchased one Cromton Greaves make Ceiling Fan in May 2007,since instalation the fan was slightly noisy.I contacted the shop after one month,they asked me to show the Bill.But unfortunately I failed to show .Because it was missing.But after three years of run the noise increased too much.I want immediate attention.I'm ready to pay the required expenses. please help.

Thanks.
Pijush kanti Lahiri.27/1 B.T road,Green View,Flat No. K-203.Kol - 700058
e Mail - pijush.[protected]@cesc.co.in
Mobile- [protected]
Positive attitude.
noisy fan
We bought the ceiling fan made by Crompton Greaves for our new house 6 years ago. Now it runs very noisy after three constant service done by the dealer, Sigma Electricals Bopal Ahmedabad, by replacing bearings. Now dealer says it is due to the golden ring not fixed on it. The ring was broken by the dealer while service. Now he is saying that I have asked to company for the ring. I remind twice weekly. but he does not responding nor giving me the name address of the company's service station at Ahmedabad.

What can be done ?

From : I K Prajapati Bopal Ahmedabad

Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com
    Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com Phone
    +91 22 2423 7777 [Registered Office]
    +91 33 2282 9685 [Kolkata]
    +91 12 4439 2000 [Gurgaon]
    Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com Address
    CG House, 6th Floor, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400030