[Resolved]  Crompton Greaves Make Jet Water Pump (1 Hp) , Model: Jtm1 — Defective supply of Jet Water pump (1 HP), Model: JTM1

I have purchased one “CG make” Jet water pump (1 HP), Model: JTM1, Sr. No.HABJ-51679 from M/s Eastern Hardware, 28/B, R.P. Road, Ganeshguri, Guwahati-781006 on 27th March’2008. As per “Guarantee of Satisfaction” certificate, this pump set is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase.

When (On 30st Jan’09) I am not getting water then I called the plumber. He checked everything even under water pipe’s nozzle. Finally I contact with M/s Eastern Hardware 31st January’2009 and then to Service Centre (M/s P.K.Electricals, Guwahati, Mob: [protected]) on 2nd Feb’09 with the defective/ broken impeller of the pump and the same deposited vide their SRF No. 25806 Dt. 02.02.09. The said service centre (Guwahati) has assured me to get the impeller on 4th Feb’09 which will have to come from Kolkata.

I have contact the Guwahati Service centre on 4th Feb’09 and reply found that they will have to check the impeller supply in go-down and asked me to ring on 5th Feb’09. To day (5th Feb’09), the Guwahati Service Centre (Mr Medhi) said me to contact with the Mr. Sumit Paul, Service Engineer (CG, Guwahati) Mob: [protected]. Accordingly, I talked with Mr Sumit Paul, Service Engineer (CG, Guwahati) and no good respond found. Again I talked at Regional Customer Care Centre: Kolkata (Phone:[protected] for the impeller of the said pump set, they have also suggested me to contact with Mr. Sumit Paul, Service Engineer (CG, Guwahati).

Sir, I am suffering water problem since 30th Jan’09 due to your lack of service assistance. To reach one plastic made impeller (approx 100 gms) of the said pump takes hardly one day from Kolkata to Guwahati by Courier Service.

Therefore, I request you to provide impeller of the “CG make” Jet water pump (1 HP), Model: JTM1, Sr. No.HABJ-51679 or arrange to replace the pump set early as mentioned in the “Guarantee of Satisfaction” certificate.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(N.C.Deka)
O/o CME/N.F.Railway/Maligaon
Guwahati-781011 (ASSAM)
Mobile: [protected]/ [protected]

Comments

new purchase
i wants to 1 hp water pump price list

Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com
    Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com Phone
    +91 22 2423 7777 [Registered Office]
    +91 12 4439 2000 [Gurgaon]
    +91 33 2282 9685 [Kolkata]
    Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com Address
    CG House, 6th Floor, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400030