Dell Inspiron — sleep mode problem

Rajahmundry, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Ram Naidu
hello sir..

I purchased dell INSPIRON N5050 laptop in this year month of august . i have issue of sleep mode problem.. when i using the inter net, suddenly my laptop is going to sleep..how to solve this problem.? please solve this problem.

Comments

DELL — broadband problem

our broad band problem is when we on it on morning it shows that "internet does not
display on web page" or "web page is expired" even when we off on our computer
Greetings from Dell,

Regret to hear about this issue with your Dell System. Let us help you to resolve the problem.
This issue you have described is an issue which is only noticed if a USB mobile internet is used. Are you using a Mobile broadband connection like Tata Photon/ MTS / MBlaze etc ? If that is the case please make the changes to your computer as below.

There are few things we will check to fix the issue that you are facing:

1. Enter the system bios by tapping f2 key at the dell logo
2. In the Bios screen, please go to the advanced tab in the bios window” click on that”
3. Under advanced tab you will find an the option USB EMULATION “ select DISABLED”
4. To save the changes press F10” restart the system”

Connect to internet and check if the issue is resolved.
If this still does not solve the issue, Please reply on the post again.

We would recommend that you do not post any private information such as your service tag or contact details on a public forum.

DELL_SUJEET_S
Dell Social Media Responder
www.dell.co.in/support
hello sir,
Recently I purchased dell inspiron N5050. Problem I'm facing from last one month is that it is going to sleep mode automatically while reading any files or watching movie etc.

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell Inspiron - sleep mode problem