[Resolved]  Dish TV Recharge — web side not work disply badname

dear sir i am itzcash cards dealer and now i face dishtv recharge not successful due to display badname

Comments

Dish TV Recharge — not activated

i have recharge my card my vc no is [protected] , but not yet activeted , kindly do the needful as soon as possible...........
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
poor service
my vc no [protected] mobile no [protected] please ragister my email id and mobile no, do not proceses credit card recharge onlines

dish tv recharge — unpaid

I had paid Rs123 to Dish Tv for recharge through net banking from my ICICI account on 8th Jan 2010 vide transaction ID [protected]. But neither the amount has been paid to DISH TV nor has been credited back to my account so far.
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complee details like VC No, address and Contact Number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
i had recharge my dishtv gold pack by internet banking state bank of india on 2dec 2010 of Rs 240.00 which ref. is CCA[protected]IG34846762 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE but payment is not reach to dishtv also i have not receive any sms from dishtv my vc NO is [protected] pl. solve my problem

Dish TV Recharge — payment not reached

my internet banking recharge for dishtv gold pack of Rs.240.00 on 2/12/2010 by state bank of india ref CCA[protected]IG34846762 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE not reach to dishtv my vc NO is [protected]
i am suffering for this