[Resolved]  DishTV — A message to R.C.Venkateish reg the BAD quality of Dish TV customer service

Hi All,

VC NO: [protected]

Event 1(Oct 1): I called[protected] on Oct 1 at 4:30PM requested to reinstall my dish and got the request number 46077274. I was informed that this work will be completed within 24 Hrs.

Event2(OCt 2): I didn't get any update so I called[protected] again on Oct 2 at 4:30PM. The customer support representative wanted to confirm whether the concerned centre(Trichy) is working on Oct 2 and confirmed that it was working on that day. Again I was informed that this work will be completed within 24 Hrs.

(Oct 3): Tolerated myself.

Event 3(Oct 4): I called[protected] on Oct 4 at 11:00 AM as the line[protected] was busy. They told that they received the request 46077274 on that day(Monday) only. Again I was informed that this work will be completed within 24 Hrs.

(Oct 5): Tolerated myself.

Event 4(Oct 6):I called[protected] again on Oct 6 on at 11:00 AM and asked the customer support support executive to transfer the call to the escalation team and they put me onhold for 15 mins. I ended the call and tried again they put me onhold again for 15 mins I ended the call second time. Third time I called and talked to REMYA.S and I aksed her to transfer the call to the escaltion team but she said that all the 30 escalation team members are busy !!! and assured that this his work will be completed within 24 Hrs.

Highlights:

I got three SMS from dish TV on Oct 6 after finishing the call.

SMS1. Call details received with the new complaint number 46440039.
SMS2. Kannan from Trichy Dish TV centre will come at 6PM (Oct 6) to reinstall the dish.
SMS3. ISSUE RESOLVED!!!

Still no one has come to my home to fix this issue but I have received the message that the issue has been fixed.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO DISH TV?

Prakash Kumar.M
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Don't buy dish TV connection, because of very very waste services. I given complaint five days before, but they don't respond till now, and I get phone cal form customer care, sir your complaint closed or not, even am asking
How can it close, they are simply I will forward your complaint sir. This is the process of dish TV customer service is number one waste services.

Vc: [protected]
Dear nmgoud

As per our conversation with you on [protected], you confirmed us that you already been in a touch with technician. If you will face any issue then please let us know.

DishTV

pairing VC card due to stb damaged

My present stb get stuck and not working so I'm requesting to pair my VC card with another STB here is details VC NO [protected] STB NO 1167ABR20DS41528 Verify Key [protected]
Dear Customer(vijay916 ),

kindly a share your contact number so that we could contact you and resolve the issue as there is no contact no updated on VC [protected] .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV

set top mbox not running

Dear sir my set top box under warrenty within 1 week regular basis no signal found provlem face service tecnician visited my home but no permament solution plz help me Regards santosh paroha [protected]

rong id number

NAME - BHALCHANDRA PATIL RIGHT ID - [protected] RONG ID - [protected] AMOUNT - 250 DARE - 25/08/2014 TIME - 06:45 PM TRANS. ID - TMGW[protected]

Without any information removed channel

Sir my I am G. Venugopalan of my viewing card number is 0151333
Dear Beatitudes India,
Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Sa Paroha,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Dear Beatitudes India,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Vc no: [protected]
Not working can you come and clear that problem TRICHY kallu kuzhi
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 1, 2017
Dear [email protected]gmail.com

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected]dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 9, 2017
Dear [email protected]gmail.com

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected]dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV Phone