[Resolved] Electrolux / Refrigerator — COMPLAINT FOR CUSTOMER CARE
To The Electrolux
It is a matter of great regret that in spite of calling your customer care as well as sending several E-mails to your company you have not bothered to reply on a customer complain. Finally, I have issued a notice to the dealer and if I don’t receive right attention I shall go legal way while Your Company shall also be made a party. I reproduce below the notice sent to the dealer for your reference.
3Z, Chitra Gupta Road, Opposite Pahar Ganj Police Station,
Gandhi Electronics co.
8706, D.B. Gupta Road,
Paharganj, New Delhi
This is to bring to your notice that ever since the Electrolux Refrigerator Frost Free was purchased from your showroom on 23/July/20068 vide bill no 4702, has not been working satisfactorily. The bottom of the area not doing the cooling properly. Since the couple of months try to contact your customer care centre as well as your corporate office at Guragaon.
• This is the final notice served on you so that you should be sending your representitive or contact with me as above mentioned mobile number with in 7 days from issue of this letter failing which we shall be constrained to report the matter to:-
• Consumer forum for redressal
• Action against your organization for selling under rated goods to the appropriate law enforcing authority.
• Publishing the matter in the press.
• We shall not be held responsible for any consequent damage arising out of the same.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved